- Manage, direct, organise and control the Training and Quality department
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a team of trainers and quality specialists
- Recruit and onboard new staff for the designated location in a timely manner
- Conduct performance review with employees and provide continuous feedback
- Ensure new hire onboarding training and quality activities are rolled out and deployed as intended and directed by the global team(s).
- Provide training and quality reports (weekly / Monthly / Quarterly) to relevant stakeholders (locally and globally), reflecting on individual results (local) and team performance (local), and advise on development opportunities.
- Close collaboration with the Team Lead layer Advise relevant stakeholders on process, training and quality improvement opportunities
Training & Quality Team Lead - Western EuropeApply now