Together with your teammates of the Frontend team in Tel Aviv, you are responsible for the best possible customer journey on our website. You will be part of a cross-functional team consisting of Developers, Quality Assurance Testers, UX/UI designers, a Product Owner and Scrum Master. Using the agile framework, we add new features, improve conversion and innovate our website iteratively. Your contribution to the team is to provide performance insights for newly added features, the overall usability of the website and monitor our KPI’s with a direct line to the Product Owner.
At the same time, you are part of the global Web Analytics tribe which is responsible for the alignment and guidelines of our data infrastructure among all Takeaway platforms.
Your tasks consist of:
- Design measurable metrics and KPIs according to the business of stakeholders, and develop reports using Business Intelligence tools and languages such as Tableau, Amazon Redshift SQL and Python, so that stakeholders can regularly keep track of their achievement and know where they are right now;
- You are able to interpret the questions behind the question and have experience in communicating clearly and in a concise manner with stakeholders;
- Proactively propose business actions and opportunities which is taken out from data to stakeholders, so that they can take an innovative approach to efficiently and effectively improve their business;
- Train fellow team members on the usage of the various data & analytics tools available;
- You know exactly how data is gathered and processed by the different analyzing tools;
- You are the first point of contact and thought leader for behavioural analysis and website optimization strategies by using Google Analytics, Optimizely X, and similar toolings;
- It would be a plus if you know how to find improvement points and troubleshoot tracking implementations on customer-facing applications.