This Inside Sales job is anything but the monotonous position you might expect. Team-work, persistence and creativity are key to your success. On top of playing a key role in the process as the first point of contact for the potential new restaurant partners, you also get to work hand in hand with your Field Sales colleagues to close the deals with new clients while visiting the restaurants.
- Trigger the potential new clients by sending out interesting emails
- Contact the restaurant owners via phone to introduce our collaboration to them (~30 calls per day)
- Convince them to meet up for a coffee to hear more
- Plan the route for your colleagues in the field
- Join the Field Sales Representatives on some of their appointments to support and understand the entire Sales cycle
- Keep your KPIs/sales targets in mind