I have forgotten my password
You have already created an account but you can't remember your password? Click on 'Login' at the top of the page. Then click on 'Forgot Password?'. Fill out your email address and a new password will be sent to you by email.
How does an account work?
When you are logged in, you will always be asked if you wish to go to your account or continue on the same page. This will not interrupt your ordering process. If you order while you are logged on, your favourite restaurants and your passed orders will be saved for your next visit. To go to your account just click on 'Account' at the top of the page.
In your account, you can change your details and password and find your favourite restaurants. Your address details and all your past orders will also be saved in your account. You can choose to add different addresses to your account. This is very handy if you often order from different locations!
What are the advantages of an account?
You are not obliged to create an account, but it is very handy. The advantages are multiple:
• All your order history is saved and you can look at it at any time.
• Check your previous ratings or place one if it's not yet done.
• Add several addresses so that you can rapidly select your desired delivery location. Very handy if you like to order food from different places, at home, at work, with friends for example.
• A complete list of all your favorite restaurants. This helps you order even faster at your favorite takeaway.
• Of course you can always alter your personal details in your account.
Do I have to create an account to place an order?
No, if you want to order a meal on Takeaway.com you don't have to create an account. Our idea is that ordering food online should be quick and easy. So if you don't wish to have an account you can still place an order.
How can I delete my account?
If you want to delete your account at Takeaway.com please contact our customer service. To delete your account we will need the following information from you: your first and last name and e-mail address to which the account is linked.